it's even not a review, but I really want to share you. many good books are outside there, and I want more than I could afford. I feel so miserable. ;(
So, here what I want. well..
1. The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Jonathan Straud
I've already read them, but only own the last book. When I heard Gramedia publishes a box set of Bartimaeus trilogy, I was like crying, realize how much I spend for books this month. Ow, maybe next month, I hope..
2. The Tourist - Olen Steinhauer
3. Dog Stories - James Herriot
4. The Story Girl - L.M. Montgomery
5. The Millennium Trilogy - Stieg Larsson
6. Your Job is not Your Career - Rene Sudarhono
7. Entrok - Okky Madasari
8. Diary of Whimpy Kid - Jeff Kinney
9. Ingo - Helen Dunmore
10. Time's Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
11. Oh My Goodness - Yoris Sebastian
12. Good Omens - Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett
I can't remember the rests. Well, I'll update later.
And oh. I really appreciate if you can give any consideration which one I should by first. ;)